Popular Post

Posted by : Story Liner Jumat, November 08, 2013

When that day I hear your voice
I have some special feeling
Your alluring stare and voice
You are always on my mind
Even though I just can think about you
I'm sure, one day this feeling will come true
This could be love
I know you're far away
But I don't care how far
I will make this dream of mine come true
Is to stay by your side, even every day has storm
All I need is you, I miss you, you are the world to me I'm dreaming on
I want to love you...
But.. I know that there are distance between us, time separate us, we're not destined to be together...
If the past and future both decide to disappear, do you think that then I'd be able to forget you ?
If I pick my love for you, would I be able to go back ? To the time when I never know you ?
If I could one day hear every song that you heard
Breath everything you breathed, feel everything you felt
If I could be your eyes and see the world like you did, then...

Maybe, if God give me the second chance to meet you...
Then maybe, I could love you the way I've always wanted to

by : admin-leo

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Storyline - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan - Edited by StoryLiner -